The ornate six-storey house on Lāčplēša iela 13 with a fully built roof storey was erected in 1900 based on the design of Eclecticism’s master architect Karl Felsko. The edifice constitutes a crucial fragment of the cultural and historical development of Lāčplēša iela and fits in well with the surrounding urban landscape. For more than a century, this house has maintained its street-facing facade composition containing highly refined Neo-Renaissance finishing elements, which have been carefully restored and preserved. The street-facing and courtyard-facing facades, stairwells and gaudy entryways have all been restored.
Good office space for sale. The premises are located on the high first floor. Separate entrance from Lacplesa street. The premises are spacious and bright. Windows on Lacplesa street and courtyard side. Different layouts are possible.