We offer to purchase a completely restored building, built in 1868. Starting from the first day, there was a school of gymnastics in the premises. In 2014, after the building was taken over by a private investor, major repairs were carried out and the building was completely restored. At the moment there is a private clinic in the premises, on the 5 floors of the building there are accommodations for guests, cabinets and fully equipped operating rooms. The configuration and layout of the premises allows the building to be adapted as an office building.
During the renovation process all modern communications and technologies - ventilation and air-conditioning systems, two elevators (one size of a freight elevator) and an autonomous diesel fuel generator were installed in the building.
1st floor: reception with a spacious hall, a cafe and a gym.
2nd and 3 rd floor: the premises due to high ceilings are located on two levels, on the second floor there are 9 offices, on the 3rd floor there are 5 offices (the layout of the premises can be changed).
4th floor: 15 offices.
5th floor: 2 spacious conference rooms and 6 offices.
The basement is divided into separate rooms, which can be used as additional cabinets or a warehouse.